SUNLESS SPRAY TANNING
A fast drying, golden brown spray-on color solution. Norvell Amber Sun System gives you color in two ways. First with a cosmetic bronzer (instant) that is visible the moment you apply the product. Next with a DHA bronzer (dihydroxyacetone) which reacts with amino acids in your skin to develop color over 2-3 hours with no orange color. Norvell's even, streak free formula has built-in sheeting action to eliminate spotting and streaking. It also contains Erythrulose, an additional bronzer that extends the life of your tan. Our micro-emulsion technology provides an even, effective mist application while our proprietary odor inhibitor eliminates unpleaseant odor usually associated with sunless products. Amber Sun is a Aloe Vera based product that is naturally good for your skin. We utilize skin firming Copper "Firm-a-derm" technology for younger, youthful looking skin and caffeine which is proven to protect your skin form detrimental effects of over exposure to the sun. Caffeine has also been proven to reduce cellulite. Call today to schedule your appointment for "just off the beach color."
Norvell Tanning Guidelines
What should I expect?
Clients can expect 5 to 7 days of beautiful “just off the beach” color, with proper maintenance, color results can extend even longer.
What do I need to do to prepare for the treatment?
The client should do the following steps 24 hours before their session:
- Exfoliate before each session to remove dry, flaky skin.
- Sunless spray tans affect only the top 25% of the skin, so you will want to remove this extra skin prior to tanning. By removing dead, dry skin cells you are effectively removing the barrier that will prevent the absorption of DHA bronzers into fresh healthy skin cells.
- Avoid using bar soaps, high pH shower products or in-shower moisturizers. These products can halt the DHA bronzing or cause the dreaded “orange effect.”
- Shaving is best completed 24-hours prior to your sunless tanning session.
- Do not apply lotion, moisturizers or perfumes prior to your session.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing and remove jewelry.
What do I need to do to prolong my treatment and get the best results?
- Avoid water, pools & spas!
- Wait to shower! At least 8 hours before showering or bathing. Bathe with plain water only for the first 16-hours after your session.
- Pat skin dry with a towel, do not rub.
Our Program Pricing
Introductory Special: 2 visits for $60
1 Visit $35
3 Visits $95
5 Visits $125
10 Visits $200
Before & After Pictures
(Pre-Spray) (Immediately After)